Ingredients for Chimichurri Sauce:
- 1 chopped sweet pepper
- 1 chopped, skinned and seeded tomato
- 1 chopped onion
- ½ seeded and chopped jalapeño pepper
- ½ cup fresh cilantro leaves.
- 2 chopped garlic cloves
- 2 chopped bay leaves
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 1/2 cup oil
- ¼ cup wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cracked black peppercorns
- 1 teaspoon oregano
How to make Chimichurri Sauce:
Pulse parsley, cilantro, garlic, onion and jalapeño in a food processor until smooth.
Add remaining ingredients and pulse until well combined.
Store in sealed container in fridge for up to 2 weeks.
Serve on chicken, fish and beef.