Ingredients for Chinese Chickensoup:
For 6 Persons:
- 2 onions, shredded
- 2 chicken fillet
- 2 apples peeled and chopped
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 cm (0,5 inch) ginger peeled and finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 bunch spring onions finely sliced
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon tomato ketchup
- 1 small can pineapple
- 1,5 l(6 cups) water
- Salt, pepper and curry powder
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 40gr (1,5 oz) flour
How to make Chinese Chickensoup:
Boil the water with the chicken. Cook for 30 minutes. Skim off foam.
Put some oil in a pan and saute the onion, the apples, spring onions, the pressed garlic and ginger.
Add the tomato paste, ketchup and the flower and leaves still even sweating.
Remove chicken pieces from water and cut into bite sized pieces.
Add the chicken broth and the juice of the pineapple and let approx. 20 min. simmer it.
The soup mixes. Add salt, pepper, curry powder and soy sauce to taste.
Serve with the chicken pieces and the chopped pineapple.