Ingredients for Creamy Crayfish Soup:
- 300 g - 11 oz shelled crayfish
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 3 potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 600g - 21 oz celeriac, peeled and diced
- 1 liter fish stock of water with 2 fish stock cubes
- ¼ l - 1 cup white wine
- 1 tbsp horseradish (jar)
- ¼ l - 1 cup of fresh cream
- Little olive oil
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
Put some olive oil in a large pan and fry the onion.
Add the potatoes, celeriac and white wine.
Let cook for a moment and then add the fish stock or water and the fish cubes to.
Bring the soup to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer gently cook until
the potato and celeriac cubes are tender.
Puree the soup in a blender.
Add the horseradish and fresh cream.
Season with salt and pepper.
Ladle the soup into plates and divide the crayfish over.