Ingredients for Creamy Tuscan Shrimps:
- 2 tbsp butter
- 6 cloves of garlic, finely chopped
- 18 oz - 500 g of peeled shrimps
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 glass of white wine
- 5 oz - 150 g of sun-dried tomatoes
- 4 large hands fresh spinach
- 3/4 cup - 200 ml of cream
- 5 oz -150 g of parmesan, freshly grated
- Italian spices
- salt and pepper, to taste
How to make Creamy Tuscan Shrimps:
Melt the butter and add the garlic, bake for 1 minute. Add the shrimps and fry them for a few minutes until they are pink.
Remove them from the pan and set aside
Put some butter in the pan again, add the onion and fry it glassy. Add the white wine and let it reduce a little. Add the cream and then the tomatoes.
Add salt and pepper to taste.
Now add the spinach, let them shrink.
Add Parmesan cheese, and add the shrimps and Italian herbs.
Tastyfood - Recipes