Ingredients for Gazpacho:
- 4 plum super sweet tomatoes,
- 1 red bell pepper, cored and seeded
- 1 chopped celery
- 1 diced red onion
- 1 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ cumcumber, seeded but nog peeled
- 0,7 l (23 ounce - 3 cups) tomato juice
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp white wine vinigar
- kosher salt and pepper
How to make Gazpacho:
Rough chop all the vegetables.
Put each vegetable separately into a food processor fitted with a steel blade and pulse until it is coarsely chopped. Do not overprocess!
After each vegetable is processed, combine them in a large bowl and add the garlic, tomato juice, vinegar, olive oil.
Add salt and pepper to taste.
Mix well and chill before serving.
The longer gazpacho sits, the more the flavors develop.