Ingredients for Green Gazpacho:
- 4 Yellow grape tomatoes
- 1 green bell pepper, cored and seeded
- 2 stalks celery
- 2 avocados
- 1 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cumcumber, seeded but not peeled
- 2 scallions
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 bunch basil
- 2 tsp green Tobasco sauce
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 tbsp white balsamic vinegar
How to make Green Gazpacho:
Rough chop all the vegetables.
Put each vegetable separately into a food processor fitted with a steel blade and pulse until it is coarsely chopped. Do not overprocess!
After each vegetable is processed, combine them in a large bowl and add the garlic, vinigar, green tabasco and olive oil.
Season with salt and pepper..
Mix well and chill for a couple hours before serving.
The longer gazpacho sits, the more the flavors develop.