Ingredients for irish Coffee Pudding:
- 2 cups Milk
- 1 tablespoon Instant Regular Coffee
- 120 ml - ½ cup Irish Cream
- 100 gr - 2/3 cup Granulated Sugar
- ¼ teaspoon Salt
- 3 Large Eggs, yolks only
- 320gr - 12 ounces Evaporated Milk
- 6 tablespoons Corn Starch
- 1 teaspoon Pure Vanilla
- Whipped Cream for topping
- 1 teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
How to make Irish Coffee Pudding:
In a large saucepan over medium heat, combine milk, instant coffee and Irish Cream. Cook for approximately 10 minutes or until small bubbles appear on bottom of pan when tilted.
Remove from heat.
In a medium bowl, whisk together egg yolks, sugar, salt, evaporated milk, corn starch, and vanilla.
Slowly whisk a small amount of the coffee mixture into the egg mixture, to prevent scrambling the eggs.
Whisk the egg mixture into the coffee mixture and return to stove.
Cook over medium low heat until thickened.
Strain mixture into a medium bowl.
Fill coffee mugs 3/4 full with pudding and chill for 1 hour. Garnish with whipped cream and sprinkle with cinnamon.sauce
Tastyfood - Recipes