Ingredients for Minestrone Soup:
serves: 6 - 8
- 8½ cups - 2l vegetable stock or water with 4 vegetable bouillon cubes
- 1 can (14.5 oz - 400g) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 can (14.5 oz - 400g) cannellini beans or white kidney beans, rinsed and
- 6 oz - 170g uncooked tortellini
- 250g noodles
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 4 chopped carrots
- medium zucchini, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp sliced fresh basil leaves
How to make Minestrone Soup:
Heat olive oil in large saucepot over medium heat and cook onion, carrots and zucchini, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are tender.
Stir in water with the vegetable bouillon cubes or the vegetable btock, tomatoes and beans.
Bring to a boil over high heat.
Stir in tortellini and cook, stirring occasionally, until tender.
Stir in basil.
Tastyfood - Recipes
Minestrone Soup Recipe