Ingredients for Pea and Watercress Soup:
- 9 oz - 250g of peas
- 3½ oz - 100g of watercress
- 2 white onions, roughly chopped
- 2 stalks of celery, roughly chopped
- ½ a leek
- 2 cloves of garlic, chopped
- 3 medium size potatoes, roughly diced
- 1 tablespoon of dried tarragon
- 2 tablespoon of olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
In a large pot, heat the olive oil gently and pour in the onions, leek, celery and cloves of garlic.
Cook gently until the onions are transparent.
Add the tarragon and the potatoes.
Cover the mixture with water and cook until the potatoes are done.
Pour your peas into the soup let it cook for 2 min and the add in the watercress.
Mix the soup with a hand blender.
Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Tastyfood - Recipes
Pea and Watercress Soup
Pea and Watercress Soup Recipe