Ingredients for Pizza Proscuitto Arugula:
for 2 pizza:
For the tomato sauce:
- ½ cup tomato sauce or chopped canned tomatoes
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
For the toppings:
- 1 cup grated mozzarella
- 1 cup arugula
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh juice from 1 lemon
- cup halved grape tomatoes
- shaved Parmesan, to taste
- 2 ounces - 60g thinly sliced prosciutto
- olive oil
How to make Proscuitto Arugula:
For making the see: Pizza dough
Preheat your oven to 400ºF -200C.
Mix the tomato sauce into a food processor with a good pinch of salt and pepper and blitz to a purée.
Have a taste and season carefully, adding a bit more salt and pepper if necessary.
In a small mixing bowl, dress the arugula with the extra-virgin olive oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper and set aside.
Pour around 5 spoonful’s of tomato sauce into the middle of the dough and spread it out using the base of the spoon, from the middle, out.
Add the sliced mozzarella on the tomato sauce.
Add the thinly sliced prosciutto and try to decorate the pizza.
Bake for 10-15 minutes.
Slide the pita out, place on a serving plate.
Top pizzas with the dressed arugula, parmesan, and a hit of pepper.