Ingredients for Quattro Fromaggi:
for 2 pizza:
For the tomato sauce:
- 1 clove of garlic, peeled
- a handful of fresh basil leaves
- 1 (14oz - 400g) tin of chopped tomatoes
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
For the toppings:
- 4 oz - 100g blue cheese, cubed
- 4 oz - 100g gruyere cheese, grated
- 4 oz - 100g fresh buffalo mozzarella
- 4 tbsp freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- olive oil
- 1 clove of garlic, crushed
- 1 smal red onion, thinly sliced
How to make Quattro Fromaggi:
For making the see: Pizza dough
Preheat your oven to 400ºF -200C.
Put all the tomato sauce ingredients into a food processor or liquidizer with a good pinch of salt and pepper and blitz to a purée.
Have a taste and season carefully, adding a bit more salt and pepper if it needs it.
Mix olive oil in a bowl with the crushed garlic and set aside.
With a pastry brush, coat the screen (or baking sheet) with a bit of the oil.
Stretch or roll out the dough and lay it on the screen.
Brush the dough with the garlic infused oil.
Divide your blitzed tomato sauce between the pizzas and spread around.
Top with red onion.
Scatter saga blue and mozzarella cheese over dough.
Mix together the gruyere, parmesan.
Drizzle garlic oil on top
Bake for 15-20 minutes. Serve hot