Ingredients for Spinach and Artichoke Dip Sauce:
- 1 can 14 oz - 400g artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1 package 10 oz - 280g frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 container 10 oz - 280 gr pasta sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 package 8 oz- 220g cream cheese, softened
How to make Spinach Artichoke Dip Sauce:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
Place garlic in a small baking dish. Bake in the preheated oven 20 to 30 minutes, until soft. Remove from heat. When cool enough to touch, squeeze softened garlic from skins.
In an 8x8 inch baking dish, spread the roasted garlic, spinach, artichoke hearts, pasta sauce, mozzarella cheese, Parmesan cheese, and cream cheese.
Bake in the preheated oven until cheeses are melted and bubbly.
Delicious as a dip.