Ingredients for Zucchini Patties:
For 4 pieces:
- 9 oz - 250g zucchini, roughly grated
- 3 tablespoons chickpea flour
- 1 tablespoon nutritional yeast (optional)
- 1 green onion, finely chopped
- 4-5 tablespoons parsley, finely chopped
- 2-3 tablespoons water
- salt and pepper, to taste
- oil for frying
How to make Zucchini Patties:
In a large plastic bow mix all ingredients.
Let it rest for about 10-15 minutes.
Heat the oil in a frying pan over medium high heat.
Add large spoonfuls of the mixture and press it with a spatula until a thickness of about ½ inch - 1 cm.
Cook for 4 - 5 minutes on each side or until the rosti are golden brown and the potato is tender when pierced with a fork.
Add extra oil to the pan if necessary.